A PIECE OF INFORMATION
Use the noun “information” in the following situations in appropriate form. Say the sentences aloud.
You can also record you sentences on www.vocaroo.com
Send your sentences from vocaroo to your teacher and ask him/her to check them for you. Good luck!
- Ask for some information at a Tourist Information.
- Imagine you are a nurse at a hospital. Inform someone that you are not allowed to say anything to anybody about your patient’s medical records. (use the noun: information)
- Tell your friend that this book is very informative (use the noun information).
Check the answers to the yesterday’s task.
- Do you have any information about/on traintimes?
- He gaveus a very interesting piece of
- The bookcontains a lot of useful
- If you requireany further information, do not hesitate to call us again.