TO LIKE SOMETHING VERY MUCH
Use the expression “to like something very much” in the following situations. Say the sentences aloud.
You can also record you sentences on www.vocaroo.com
Send your sentences from vocaroo to your teacher and ask him/her to check them for you. Good luck!
- Compliment your friend on her beautiful dress.
- Compliment the chef on delicious food.
- Tell someone that you are very keen on travelling.
- Say that you are very keen on photography.
Check the answers to the yesterday’s task.
- I like cooking very much.
- I like green tea very much.
- We like skiing very much.
- I like them very much.