lower level
| subject: Office equipment
a flat open container where letters and other documents are put when they arrive in a person's office and where they are kept until the person has time to deal with them
Just put it in my in-tray and I'll look at it later.
tacka na korespondencję przychodzącą / tacka biurowa
go back to this subject's entries